Last updated: May 18, 2020
If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you may use payments features through the Letsbiz Products only with the involvement of your parent or guardian. Make sure you review the Payments Terms with your parent or guardian so that you both understand all of your rights and responsibilities
We have provided some section headers for your convenience, but you should carefully read through these Community Payments Terms (the "Payments Terms ") in order to understand your rights and responsibilities, as well as ours.
When you make payments through the Letsbiz Products, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically
any important information regarding your payments or your account.
1. Making Payments
When you make a payment through the Letsbiz Products, you agree to provide a valid payment credential. When you have successfully added your payment credential, we will allow you to initiate a transaction using the payments features through the Letsbiz Products.
Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, all of which you are responsible for paying.
You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific payment before you confirm the transaction (such as shipping terms for tangible goods). Those additional terms will also govern that transaction.
If you purchase a subscription to an app or to a feature within an app, we will bill your payment credential immediately, and then again at the beginning of each subscription period. The following terms apply for subscriptions purchased through payments features through the Letsbiz Products:
- If a free trial period is offered and you do not cancel during the free trial period, you will be billed at the end of the free trial period and at the beginning of each subsequent subscription period
Person-to-Person transfer of funds ("P2P ") may be made available at our sole discretion. If you use P2P in the Messenger service, you consent to the following terms:
- You may not use P2P if you are under the age of 18.
- We may require that you provide more information in order to complete a transaction.
- P2P is not intended to be used for business, commercial, or merchant transactions and such use may be discontinued without notice by us at any time. We may reverse or place a hold on your transactions or place funds in reserve if evidence of business, commercial, or merchant use is discovered.
- If you receive and accept a P2P transfer you are liable to us for not only the payment but also any third-party fees that may result from a later invalidation of that payment for any reason, including without limitation if you lose a claim or a chargeback, or if the payment is reversed. We reserve the right to charge your payment credential or take any other legal action to collect the funds to the full extent allowed by applicable law.
- Use of P2P may subject you to fees including without limitation those from third parties, such as reversal charges or other fees for insufficient funds if your attempted payment is rejected.
- P2P must be used in compliance with applicable law and may not be used in connection with any illegal or illicit transaction. In addition, payments relating to the following activities are prohibited regardless of whether the activity is illegal in your location: (a) weapons, ammunitions, or explosives; and (b) gambling, games of skill, lotteries, raffles, or fantasy sports. If illegal, illicit, or otherwise prohibited transactions are reported or discovered, we reserve the right to take action including without limitation the following, without notice to you: place a hold on your transactions; place your funds in reserve; limit your ability to use payments features through the Letsbiz Products; report the activity to authorities; or deactivate your account entirely.
- P2P use is at your sole risk and we assume no responsibility for the underlying transaction of funds, or the actions or identity of any transfer recipient or sender. Disputes regarding funds are between you and the sender of a payment. If a sender files a claim for a chargeback after a P2P transaction, we are not responsible for determining the veracity of claims or the disposition of the payment.
- Minnesota residents: To opt out of P2P, please send written notice of your choice to: B/704 Samarpan Tower, 132ft ring road, Naranpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, Pin code - 380013. Note that opting out of P2P may affect your ability to make other transactions using payments features through the Letsbiz Products.
You acknowledge that any products or services you may purchase are sold by merchants, not by us. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH THE LETSBIZ PRODUCTS.
2. Payment Methods
For your convenience, we allow you to fund your transactions using a number of different sources, like credit cards and debit cards, Gift Cards, and other payment methods.
When you provide a payment credential to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that payment credential. When you fund a transaction, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the payment credential you designate for the transaction. You also authorize us to collect and store that payment credential, along with other related transaction information. We may also use certain payment card updater services, whose availability varies by issuer, to ensure we have the most up-to-date information about payment credential we store.
. If you pay by credit or debit card, we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount, which may be as high as the full price of your payment. Your card will be charged at the time you initiate a payment, or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, this pre-approval may result in those funds not otherwise being immediately available to you.
. If your transaction results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
You may at some point encounter an app or feature that does not support the payment method you would prefer to use; however, you can select a different type of payment instrument (such as credit or debit card, or mobile operator billing).
Mobile If you use mobile billing as a payment credential, you consent to the following applicable risks and other terms:
- By choosing the mobile billing payment method, you agree that we and your mobile operator may exchange information about you in order to facilitate completion or reversal of payments, resolution of disputes, provision of customer support, or other billing-related activity.
- You are responsible for any charges, fees, changes to your mobile plan service or billing, alterations to your mobile device, or any other consequence that may arise out of your use of mobile billing.
- If you use mobile billing, you are bound not only by these Payments Terms, but also by the terms and conditions of your mobile operator.
- If you have questions about any charges or fees that appear on your mobile phone bill, you may contact your mobile provider’s customer service division.
- Sometimes, use of mobile billing may lead to charges that, for various technical reasons beyond our control, cannot be refunded to you. In these cases, we have the right, but not the obligation, to issue you a courtesy credit.
3. Actions We May Take
We may revoke your eligibility to make payments through the Letsbiz Products at any time at our sole discretion.
By using payments features through the Letsbiz Products, you acknowledge and agree that we may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness.
Our right to cancel.
We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these Payments Terms, or if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss. We may also cancel any Gift Card Balance or Advertiser Balance accumulated, transferred, assigned, or sold as a result of fraudulent or illegal behaviour
In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, or limit payment credentials for a transaction, or limit your ability to make a payment, or deactivate your account.
Sharing of information.
In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may contact your payment credential issuer, law enforcement, or affected third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with, if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
If you leave a Gift Card Balance or Advertiser Balance unused for the period of time set forth by your state, country, or other governing body in its unclaimed property laws, or if you delete your account and leave a Gift Card Balance or Advertiser Balance, or if we deactivate your account and you do not meet any conditions necessary to reinstate it within six (6) months, we may process your Gift Card Balance or Advertiser Balance in accordance with our legal obligations, including by submitting funds associated with your Gift Card Balance or Advertiser Balance to the appropriate governing body as required by law.
4. Disputes and Reversals
No liability for underlying transaction.
If you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a dispute over the goods or services you purchased or over the donation you made, we have no liability for the goods or services underlying the transaction or for how the third party used your donation.
Duty to notify us.
If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss. Unless you submit the claim to us within 10 days after the charge, you will have waived, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all claims against us arising out of or otherwise related to the transaction.
. We may intervene in disputes concerning payments that may arise between you and a developer, but we have no obligation to do so.
If you experience a technical failure or interruption of service that causes your payment to fail, you may request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
5. Notices and Amendments to These Payments Terms
Notice to you
. By using payments features through the Letsbiz Products, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically any important information regarding your payments or your account. We may also provide notices to you by posting them on our website, or by sending them to an email address or street address that you previously provided to us. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent; notices by postal mail shall be considered received within three (3) business days of the time sent.
Notice to us
. Except as otherwise stated, you must send notices to us relating to payments through the Letsbiz Products and these Payments Terms by postal mail to: B/704 Samarpan Tower, 132ft ring road, Naranpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, Pin code - 380013.
We may update these Payments Terms at any time without notice as we deem necessary to the full extent permitted by law. The Payments Terms in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
6. Additional Terms
- Terms of Service and conflict of terms. Our Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) apply to your use of payments features through the Letsbiz Products. In the event of any conflict between these Payments Terms and the Terms, the Payments Terms shall prevail
- Conflict of laws. Some countries may restrict or prohibit your ability to make payments through the Letsbiz Products. Nothing in these Payments Terms should be read to override or circumvent any such foreign laws.
- Courtesy translations. These Payments Terms were written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of these Payments Terms conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
- Trade sanctions. You must not use payments features through the Letsbiz Products in connection with activities, individuals, or entities that are located in a country or region that is embargoed by the United States or that would otherwise violate applicable U.S. or non-U.S. trade sanctions.
“Us”. Without limiting Section 7.1, above, the following are the entities to which “us,” “we,” or “our” refer:
1. To the extent you store payment credentials or use Letsbiz-Processed Payments and are a resident of or have your principal place of business in the U.S. or Canada, these Payments Terms are between you and Letsbiz.
2. To the extent you use payment features through the Letsbiz Products, these Payments Terms are between you and Letsbiz.
- "Letsbiz-Processed Payments ". As used in these Payments Terms, "Letsbiz-Processed Payments "refers to payments features where payments are directly facilitated through the Letsbiz Products.